Skip to main content
- To be in solidarity with the socio-economic development of the community;
- To have the opportunity to exchange with people who have the same concerns during the solidarity lunches and regular meetings of the members;
- To receive information on what is happening in our area, the community development;
- To obtain services: information and promotion tools, training, technical support, community support, research and studies;
- To be represented before authorities and partners that concern you;
- To pool our demands;
- And above all…For a development without losers and in solidarity.